On a computer:
- Find the episode you want to watch from guide and click on the rec button. Then click yes to confirm.
- Go to the Schedules tab, find your scheduled program and move the recurring switch to the on position.
- You will see two options : The first option allows you to record this show only at this specified time.
The second option allows you to record this show every time when it is playing. Select the option you desire and click yes.
On an iPad, iPhone, Android 2.1 device or higher.
- Make sure that you are on our special mobile site: http://www.ustvnow.com/mobile
- You must choose from the main menu the "Channel Guide", select a show by tapping on it, then tap on the green "+" sign. Next you must tap on "OK" in order to add recurring DVR timer.
Note: There is a limit of 15 programs that may be scheduled to be recorded on a recurring basis at a time.